Challenge No. 100!! True Blue ~

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Welcome to Challenge No. 100!
I just loved seeing your Chevron Chic creations last week!
Thanks so much to those of you who joined ~

~ Winner and Princess Dragonfly of 

Challenge No. 99 is:

~ Marina / My Perfect Life ~

Congrats and Cheers Marina!!  Great colors, some awesome chevron stamping, and you look just like her too! Grab your Princess Badge from over on the right sidebar and display it proudly. It is well deserved :)

Challenge No. 100! ~ True Blue

 Wow! Challenge 100 already?  Time flies and this current theme is my way of saying Thank You to those of you who have gone along with me on this ride.

One definition of True Blue is: Unwaveringly loyal or faithful, so consider yourself virtually hugged!

Lower temperatures are on their way, so let's embrace this cool and crisp color.  From navy to royal to baby blue, let's celebrate the many hues of blues, and you could see your way to being the next Princess Dragonfly ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

~ The winning entry will be crowned with the title of Princess Dragonfly, and have you and your blog  featured in Challenge No. 101 ~
You can still join and win if you don't have a blog :)

  I hope my True Blue examples here will inspire
you to join in the fun:
Stamps: Unity Stamps/Always Today (cups), and Lean on Me (sentiment)


Stamp Set: Unity Stamps/Steps of Courage

8 comments :

Marina said...

That crown fits me perfectly! Thank you so much for your kind words and for picking my card - I'm delighted!

sunstamper said...

Hi Jeannie! Congrats on your 100th Challenge! I'm so glad you do this. Even though I don't always participate, I totally enjoy seeing everyone's awesome creations. Cheers to another 100 challenges!

Team Clark said...

Congratulations Marina! How fun!

Jarka Ef said...

congrats!
and want to thank for nice DT inspirations :-)

Carol Dee said...

Always fun to get to play along. I might even get TWO done this challenge period!

nwilliams6 said...

Congrats on challenge 100. Super cards!!!!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your 100th Challenge! I'm happy to be a part of it! :o)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs