Challenge No. 92 - No WINE-ing Allowed ~

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Welcome to Challenge No. 92!
I loved looking at your entries with the special color palette last week and Thanks so very much to ALL of you who joined!

~ Winner - Challenge No. 91 ~
#3 Billie 
Congrats!!
Please contact me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
You have until Wednesday, 5/24 to claim it.

The Theme for Challenge No.92 is:
~ No WINE-ing Allowed ~
True friendship...:
Rules to Join Challenge No. 92 ~
Pop a cork and celebrate with your best pretty, funny, or just plain beautiful glasses or bottles of a good vintage ~ That's it!  Cheers! (No back-linking please)


Challenge Award:
US Entry Prize The Grand Prize winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the printable digital image.

OUTSIDE US Entry Digital Prize ~  Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this printable digital image to you so I can encourage everyone from everywhere around the world to join
in the fun :)





No WINE-ing Allowed No. 1 ~
Stamp Set:  Art Impressions/Wine Divas!
(Blank Inside)

No WINE-ing Allowed No. 2 ~
Stamp Set: Unity Stamps/What Kind of Wine? 
(Blank inside)

No WINE-ing Allowed No. 3 ~
Stamps: Unity Stamps/Marlow
(Blank inside)

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love this challenge and have lots of images to play along!

Billie A said...

Thank you Jeannie for picking my card as a winner. I just emailed you. Thank you for the challenges. Your cards are awesome. Always inspirational. hugs

Liz Williams said...

Thanks, Jennie, for letting me know of the theme for your great challenge. I will have to check your blog each week. I am always looking for fun challenges to do.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs