Challenge No. 85 - Love is in the Air ~

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Welcome to Challenge No. 85!
Your beautiful Mint Chocolate Magic creations last week were a yummy joy to see :)
Thanks so very much to those of you who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 84 ~
#5 Sherri ~ US Mail Prize
#8 Teresa  ~ Digital Prize

Congrats Winners!!
Please contact me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
You have until Monday, 2/13 to claim them.

The Theme for Challenge No.85 is:
~ Love is in the Air! ~
<3............................................<3 ♥Frases/Citações/Pensamentos♥:
Rules to Join Challenge No. 84 ~
Valentine's Day is almost here, so let's celebrate this magical day of LOVE!  Any type of card that speaks of love, hearts, hugs and kisses will do ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

Challenge Award:
US Entry Prize The Grand Prize winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the printable digital image.


OUTSIDE US Entry Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this printable digital image to you so I can encourage and include everyone from everywhere around the world to join in the fun :)

Love is in the Air No. 1 ~
(Inside message: Happy Valentine's Day)


Love is in the Air No. 2 ~
 Stamp Set: Close to My Heart/Share the Love
(Blank inside)

Love is in the Air No. 3 ~
Stamp: Stampendous/Bird Cling Post Card  
(Blank inside)

14 comments :

Dotty Jo x said...

Gorgeous cards! Jo x

Donna Ellis said...

That giraffe card is the cutest EVER! Your coloring and shading are marvelous, Jeannie, and the set is just so sweet! All your cards are fantastic, of course, as always - thanks for my Sunday morning inspiration! hugs, de

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous cards! x

Tammy said...

Three gorgeous cards Jeannie, I love all of the distressing on your beautiful papers and that giraffe is so cute on your first card!
Tammy x

Diane said...

Super cute cards Jeannie...love them all, but the giraffe made me laugh, he is so cute!!

Bunny said...

Thank you for the challenge.

Planetsusie said...

The DT cards are amazing and I'm with my friend Donna - that giraffe image is the sweetest one I've ever seen! Thanks for posting this challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for your fun challenge, Jeannie! Your cards are gorgeous! If I should be lucky enough to win I would like to pay it forward to one of my sweet U.S. friends (I'm in Canada). I would choose the third card - love the vintage stamping! Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards Jeannie. Thank you for the challenge.

Janis said...

Wonderful cards!! Love all the heart you put into them!! :) I ADORE that digi you are offering as a prize, too. Thank you for this sweet challenge.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Fiki said...

very nice cards from team!

Carol Dee said...

A great idea for this weeks challenge. I wound up making a baby card because I wanted to use a fun new Bugaboo image :)

Cynthia said...

Lovely inspiration, Jeannie. Thanks for the challenge!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and inspiration!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs