Challenge No. 84 - Mint Chocolate Magic ~

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Welcome to Challenge No. 84!

All of your lovely, fun, and beautiful birthday cards sure helped me bring in another year with a smile :)
Thanks so very much to those of you who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 83 ~
#60 Billie ~ US Mail Prize
#9 Niki ~ Digital Prize

Congrats Winners!!
Please contact me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
You have until Wednesday, 2/1 to claim them.

The Theme for Challenge No.84 is:
~ Mint Chocolate Magic! ~
Wedding colors?:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 84 ~
As I was daydreaming while eating some Meditteranean Mint Chocolate Chip gelato from Torenti and deciding a new challenge theme, I decided a color challenge with those colors would be fun, so....Any type of card with these yummy colors goes! ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

Challenge Award:
US Entry Prize The Grand Prize winning creation will have
a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the printable digital image.


OUTSIDE US Entry Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this printable digital image to you so I can encourage and include everyone from everywhere to join in the fun :)

Mint Chocolate Magic No. 1 ~
(Inside message: Birthday Wishes)

Mint Chocolate Magic No. 2 ~
(Inside message: Capture the Moment)

Mint Chocolate Magic Card No. 3 ~
Stamps: Close to My Heart/A Chocolate Affair (retired) 
(Inside message: Happy Birthday to You)



6 comments :

Gail said...

Lovely cards here --- such a beautiful job on these and love the color choices used in each! Beautiful!

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful cards! Your color inspiration makes me hungry - I love chocolate and mint together, but never thought of the color combo before - it's gorgeous! Hoping you are doing well, Jeannie, and that you're staying warm! hugs, de

niki1 said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the winners
Congrats to entry ~ #60 Billie
Great color choice with beautiful cards !
niki1

Billie A said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a winner. I emailed you. Congrats to the other winner. Big hugs and happy crafting..
I love your cards for the new challenge. Awesome color choices.

Carol Dee said...

YUMMY, mint chocolate chip is my FAVORITE icecream flavor! Fun to find papers and an image for this challenge, love your cards as always!

Tammy said...

Three gorgeous cards Jeannie, beautiful color combo and I love that fabulous butterfly image on your first card!
Tammy x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs