Challenge No. 81 - Snow Day! ~

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Welcome to Challenge No. 81!

Your adorable Christmas Critters had me smiling from ear to ear! ~ Thanks so much to those of you who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 80 ~
#37 Kendra ~ US Mail Prize
~ #46 Bev ~ Digital Prize

Congrats Winners!!
Please contact me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
You have until Wednesday, 12/21 to claim them.

The Theme for Challenge No.81 is:
~ Snow Day! ~
Snow Day Bucket List printable from Juggling Act Mama:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 81 ~
Snow, snow, snow!  Let's see some cute snowmen, snowladies, snow angels, snowballs, snowflakes, or snow anywhere on your creation. I live in Phoenix, so send me a White ChristmasThat's it!
(No back-linking please)

Challenge Award:
US Entry Prize The Grand Prize winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the bonus prize package pictured at the end of this post.


OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this free digital stamp to you so I can encourage and include everyone from everywhere to join in the fun :)


Snow Day No. 1 ~
Stamp: Stampendous/Sweater Snowman

Snow Day No. 2 ~ 
 Digital Stamp: From the Heart Stamps


Snow Day No. 3 ~
Bonus Prize Package ~ US Mail Entry:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards I've made from this challenge,you will also receive this Snow Day themed prize package:





8 comments :

Gail said...

Happy Dance to the winners! Way to go - SNOW SNOW SNOW - I have family in the Phoenix area - I live in Michigan here comes the SNOW - we have some - but I know the huge SNOW Days are coming soon - thanks for the new challenge and for your lovely display of art work - have a blessed week and Merry Christmas!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winners! Wonderful snow theme & snow cards. We had snow 2 yrs ago here in Central TX. None so far. Daisy my dog likes snow and I videoed her making snow angels.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Donna Ellis said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! I love your cards, Jeannie! Merry Christmas! hugs, de

SHartl said...

Thank you for another fun challenge, with some adorable card shares! My two little girls saw snow for the first time last year when we went on a trip to the mountains, so snow at Christmas would be awesome!

SHartl said...

I forgot to ask if we can enter more than 1 card for your challenge?

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and sweet inspiration, Jeannie!

Beth F. said...

This is really a fun challenge! I love your inspiration!

Carol Dee said...

super crazy and soooo unorganized here ! I hope to play along next challenge. Merry Christmas. :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs