Challenge No. 80 - Christmas Critters ~

Sunday, November 27, 2016


Welcome to Challenge No. 80!

Beautiful thankful cards last week, and I hope you will enjoy giving them as much you you enjoyed making them to show how much you appreciate someone too!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 79 ~
~ #29 Bunny ~ US Mail Prize
#8 Asha ~ Digital Prize

Congrats Winners!!
Please contact me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
You all have until Wednesday, 12/7 to claim them.

The Theme for Challenge No.80 is:
~ Christmas Critters ~
Dachshund Christmas:
Rules to Join Challenge No. 80 ~
For the love of all little Christmas Critters, let's see them all dressed up and ready to celebrate! ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

Challenge Award:
US Entry Prize The Grand Prize winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the bonus prize package pictured at the end of this post.



OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this free digital stamp to you so I can encourage and include everyone from everywhere to join in the fun :)

Critter No. 1 ~
Stamp Set: Unity Stamps/Owl I Want

Critter No. 2 ~ 


Critter No. 3 ~
Bonus Prize Package ~ US Mail Entry:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards I've made from this challenge,you will also receive this Thankful themed prize package:



10 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winners. Like the new challenge theme. Wonderful critters: Owl, Penguin & Deer.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

Jeannie Your Christmas critter card creations are so adorable! TFS and for the Challenge -- have a blessed week! I will be back :)

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! What a great theme, Jeannie - I just finished coloring some cute critters for my blog post on Dec 1, but alas, they are not Christmas LOL - but I had to say that your little owl has me laughing and chuckling! SO CUTE! And as always, your designs are sweet and beautiful. Your cool pengie is darling - I imagine his little earphone/ear muffs are actually glitter-fied, right? BEAUTIFUL colors. You always create the sweetest cards with beautiful distressing and layers. Hoping your week is extra enjoyable. hugs, de

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay, Bunny and Asha! Congratulations! I love this new theme! It's right up my alley! Hoping to be back to play along! Your three cards are (as always) GORGEOUS! This will be a tough decision for the winner! They are all so cute!

Bunny said...

Yay! So excited to see that I won. I love that you let us pick one of the cards you made, too. That is so much fun. Thank you. I'll e-mail in just a bit.

Congrats to Asha as well.

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a fun way to share your darling cards. Thanks for letting me play along!

Sue Reynolds said...

My daughter Lisa recommended that I enter my Critter Christmas cards into your Challenge, and I will be back for other challenges. Hope we can get together some time being that you are in the Phoenix area...love it here I live in Buckeye.

Carolyn Injoy said...

Really cute cards. Congratulations to the winners.

Carol Dee said...


wow, lots of great entries. Counting down to Christmas :)

Karenladd said...

Tis the season to be jolly, that's for sure!! Your cards are just adorable!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs