Challenge No. 78 - Coffee Therapy ~

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Welcome to Challenge No. 78!

Eeek! I absolutely adored each and every one of your sweet Trick or Treat entries over the last 2 weeks ~ Thanks so very much to each and every one of you who joined! You all continue to make my heart so happy, and that means there's going to be bigger and better prizes to the winners too!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 77 ~

Congrats Winners!!
~ Please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com ~
US Winner - Let me know which card from Challenge No. 77 you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address too please.
You both have until Wednesday, 11/9 to claim it.

The Theme for Challenge No. 78 is:
~ Coffee Therapy ~
Good morning everyone...love the weather getting cooler and the smell of Fall...<3 Here's to another c(_) of coffee!:
Rules to Join Challenge No. 78 ~
Oh how I adore my coffee!  If you're like me, you love to make cards about it too for others who share the love of the brew with you. Let's rejoice in this magical cup of happiness because we've got to gear up for the holidays, and we all know that's not going to happen without caffeine! For this challenge, let's just make pretty coffee things ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

Challenge Awards:
US Entry Prizes The 1st winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Venti Prize Package.

NEW:  If and/or after there are 25 entries, there will be a 2nd winner chosen who will receive the Grande Prize Package, and if there are over 50 entries (wow), I will choose a 3rd winner who will receive the Tall Prize Package. See all Prize Package goody pics at the end of this blog post :)




OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this free digital stamp to you so I can encourage and include everyone from everywhere to join in the fun :)


Coffee Therapy No. 1 ~
Stamp Set: Unity Stamps/Mug of Hugs

Coffee Therapy No. 2 ~ 
 Digital Cup: DigiStamp Boutique; Digital Sentiment: Create with TLC 
Coffee Therapy No. 3 ~
CTMH Cricut Artistry Cartridge and CTMH Papers,
Digital Sentiment

Prize Packages ~ US Mail Entries:

Venti Prize Package - 1st winner chosen will choose one of these 3 cards I've made from this challenge, and will also receive this coffee themed prize package:

Grande Prize Package ~ Available if/after 25 Entries:
2nd winner chosen will receive this prize package:
Tall Prize Package ~ Available if/after 50 Entries:
3rd winner chosen will receive this prize package:
Prize Recap:
  1 US Venti Prize - Choice of Card and Venti Prize Package
1 Outside of US Prize:  Digital Stamp
US If/After 25 Entries - 1 Grande Prize Package
US If/After 50 Entries - 1 Tall Prize Package


11 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

They are adorable, Jeannie! I especially like your mugs of hugs card because it could be hot chocolate! Yumm! Your whipped cream on the Christmas card looks real! I love the happy pattern papers you used on each of your creations! Deeee-light-full cards! Hoping you enjoy a lovely week, Jeannie! hugs, de

Gail said...

Mocha Mocha! That is my choice of coffee - thanks for the new challenge - congrats to the winners - have a blessed week!

Renee's ramblings said...

I've been on a streak of buying coffee-themed stamps for the last few weeks, so this challenge is PERFECT for me! Unfortunately, I'm currently under a deadline for an ATC swap with a different theme. Is there a deadline for this yummy challenge? Please e-mail me @ rusted222@bex.net.

Renee

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love making coffee cards so I just HAD to join your challenge! If I am lucky enough to win, I would like to request that you send the prize to one of my U.S. friends. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love coffee cards! OMGoodness, I would love to have one for myself but will happily pass it along to one of my coffee-loving friends! I already have someone in mind! Thank you for the awesome inspiration!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I just looked at those prizes - they are AWESOME, Jeanne!!! Wow! You are very generous! I hope you get lots of entries!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for the challenge. Melissa, Sunshine Honey Bee told me to add my card to this challenge.
(If you had the follow by email button on your blog I would know when the challenges start.) Best wishes.

Granmargaret said...

By the way I am in Australia

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog. The follow by email didn't show on my laptop when I looked 2 days ago. But it does show on my computer now so I have subscribed by email. I hope it worked as I didn't get an email to confirm.
Have a good day

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!

Carol Dee said...

Oh Boy, I have so MANY images to chose to use for this challenge! If I have time I may have to make more than one! Love your creations as always.

APS DoRight said...

What a fun challenge, Jeannie! I'm so glad to have bumped into your blog!! (and I love making coffee cards!)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs