Challenge No. 77 - Trick or Treat! ~

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Welcome to Challenge No. 77!

I am over the moon and so overjoyed at seeing every single one of your gorgeous Fall Festival of Colors creations over the last 2 weeks ~ Thanks sooooo very much to those of you who joined, you all make my heart HAPPY!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 76 ~

Congrats Winners!! ~ Please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
US Winner - Let me know which card from Challenge No. 76 you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address too please.
You both have until Friday, 10/28 to claim it.

The Theme for Challenge No. 77 is:
~ Trick or Treat! ~
Trick or Treat:
Rules to Join Challenge No. 77 ~

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and it's always such a fun and special time for the kids, so let's just have some fun with it!  If you don't celebrate Halloween, or it just isn't your thing, then just create a mostly black and orange based creation for any type of celebration and join in the fun ~ That's it! (No back-linking please)

Challenge Awards:
US Entries Prize The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown in the picture at the end of this post.

OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this free digital stamp instead, so I can include everyone from everywhere :)
Trick or Treat No. 1 ~
 Digital Ghost Stamp: DigiStamp Boutique, Digital Sentiment: Create with TLC 

 Trick or Treat No. 3 ~
Digital Stamp: Hambo Stamps/Pumpkin Boy, Digital Sentiment: Create with TLC 

Bonus - US Mail Entries:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Halloween/Trick or Treat themed prize package :)




5 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

So cute, Jeannie! I love that tiny ghost in the pattern paper and the fantastic sentiment in your third card! Your little twine bow almost looks like a spindly spider! Fantastically colorful! Hope you enjoy a lovely week! hugs, de

Carol Dee said...

WOW 64 entries for the last challenge and already 5. CONGRATS> and congrats to the winners. I plan to find time to play along again. I love you cards and fun prize packs.

Planetsusie said...

Ooooh Jeannie your cards are beautiful, so colourful and cute! Thank you so much for posting this great challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

jul D said...

Thank you so much for this lovely stamp... I already used it!!!

Chriss America Real said...

These cards are 2 cute! I love Halloween too!

Hugs,
Chriss
Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs