Challenge No. 75 - Shake your Tail Feathers ~

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 75!
Loved your plaid creations ~
Thanks so much to those of you who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 74 ~

Congrats!  Both winners ~ please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
US Winner - Let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address too please.
You both have until Friday, 9/30 to claim it.

The Theme for Challenge No. 75 is:
~ Shake your Tail Feathers ~
Stained Glass Feathers ♥:
Rules to Join Challenge No. 75 ~
Feathers, feathers everywhere!  I'm seeing lots of very cool new feather stamps out there and papers too. So shake a tail feather and join me with your creation that has one, two, or many feathers on it That's it! (No back-linking please)
ANNOUNCEMENT:  My challenges will now be bi-weekly.  This will give me and you more time to get those creative juices flowing :)

Challenge Awards:
US Entries Prize The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown in the picture at the end of this post.

OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail (don't get me started) I am offering this free digital stamp instead, so I can include everyone from everywhere :)


Feather No. 1 ~
Digital Stamp: Hambo/Little Indian


Feather No. 2 ~ 
Digital Stamp: Pink Petticoat

 Feather No. 3 ~
Sentiment Stamp:  Unity/Understand Your Journey

Bonus - US Mail Entries:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Feather themed prize package :)




5 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jeannie! I've made the changes from W to 2W on Paper Playful - thanks for the heads up - LOVE your theme this time around. Your stenciled feathers are amazing - I have not seen anything like that before, and it looks wonderful! Are you a Unity distributer? The sentiment image is GORGEOUS! looks perfect with the stenciled feathers - like an entire journey in the imagination, or in trying something new, in watching feathers fall from the sky and pondering where they will land! I also like the fun play in the sentiment for the Flamingo! LOL really cute! Love each card - so filled with hope - wishing you a lovely week. hugs, de

Carol Dee said...

You got 14 plaid entries. :) I LOVE Feathers. So do plan to enter once or twice. :) Love all the inspirations cards. Got my eye on one especially. ;)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! So excited to be the U.S. winner of plaid challenge! You'll remember I'm in Canada but I would like you to send my prize to one of my U.S. friends as happy mail! I'm going to email you right away with her info! I know exactly which card she will love! Thanks so much, Jeannie! I think it will make her day and it makes me so happy to do it!

Your feather challenge looks so fun! I love your awesome cards! And they are all so different! Gorgeous! Hoping to be back to play along again!

Thanks again! Congrats to the other winner as well!

Lisa said...

These are all such beautiful creations...love your style! Thanks to you and kitty for the awesome card and goodies! I'm going to play along! Very cool you are in Phoenix too!

Carol Dee said...

Two entries :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs