Challenge No. 74 - Passion for Plaid ~

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 74!
Gorgeous butterfly creations last week ~
Thanks so much to those of you who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 73 ~

Congrats!  Both winners ~ please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
US Winner - Let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address too please.
You both have until Friday, 9/16 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Passion for Plaid ~
summerwind41490
Rules to Join Challenge No. 74 ~
There's just something about plaid that feels so cozy to me. Show me your creations with a little or a lot, in any color scheme you choose That's it!
(No back-linking please)

Challenge Awards:
US Entries Prize The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown in the picture at the end of this post.

OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail (don't get me started) I am offering this free digital stamp instead, so I can include everyone from everywhere :)
Plaid No. 1 ~
Stamp Set: Inkadinkado

Plaid No. 2 ~ 
Digital Stamp: Stamp Fairy (Out of Business?)
I was totally inspired by Jennifer Dove for this one <3

 Plaid No. 3 ~
Digital Stamp: Bugaboo Stamps/Mini Animal Set (a favorite!)
I didn't really use plaid on this one, it's more like argyle and gingham....so if you'd rather use these patterns too ~ GO FOR IT!!

Bonus - US Mail Entries:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Plaid themed prize package :)




3 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

Darling cards, as always, Jeannie! The sarcasm in card one is cute! hope you enjoy a lovely week, Jeannie. hugs, de

Carol Dee said...

I love, love, love plaid and fall and winter is PLAID season for me. :) I am wear a plaid shirt with long sleeves today, as thankfully cooler weather is coming :) Sorry I missed last weeks challenge.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Dear Jeannie, I am joining your challenge! I love plaid, and your cards are GORGEOUS! Could you please count me in the U.S. prize draw, and if I am lucky enough to win, I will kindly ask you to send it to one of my bloggy friends in the U.S. as happy mail! I think it would make someone's day! Thanks so much! I love plaid!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs