Challenge No. 70 - A Rose is a Rose is a Rose... ~

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 70!
I'm ready for the ocean seeing the Nautical cards last week ~
Thanks so much to all of you who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 69 ~

Congrats!  Both winners ~ please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
US Winner - Let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address too please.
You both have until Friday, 8/19 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ A Rose is a Rose is a Rose... ~

.:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 70 ~
Send me lots of pretty ROSES to look at this week That's it!  (No back-linking please)

Challenge Awards:
US Entries Prize The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown in the picture at the end of this post.


OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail (don't get me started) I am offering this free digital stamp instead, so I can include everyone from everywhere :)


Roses No. 1 ~
Stamp & Sentiment: Unity Stamps/Being Yourself

Roses No. 2 ~ 
Stamp: Close to My Heart/A Bunch of Love

Roses No. 3 ~
Digital Stamp & Sentiment: Pink Petticoat (No longer in business)

Bonus - US Mail Entries:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Rose themed prize package :)



7 comments :

Margreet said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
Great to be one of the winners...congrats to the other one too!
xxx Margreet

Margreet said...

Hi, Margreet again. I just saw you made all cards yourself....compliments! I have emailed you.
xxx Margreet

Carol Dee said...

Congrats to last weeks winner. It looks like I should be able to play this week, Fingers crossed.

Melanie said...

Congrats to the winners of Challenge #69. They were great cards!

Desire Fourie said...

Wow such stunning rose creations Jeannie. Thank you for the heads up. Loving all your beautiful creations. They will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Darlene said...

Thanks for the fabulous challenge, awesome DT inspiration and the heads up! Keep up the great work!!

Janis said...

Absolutely gorgeous rose cards!! Thank you for this very lovely challenge theme....and the chance to win some wonderful goodies!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs