Challenge No. 69 - Ahoy, Matey! ~

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 69!
Verrrrry sweet "chin up" cards last week ~
Thanks so much to all of you who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 68 ~

Congrats!  Both winners ~ please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
US Winner - Let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address too please.
You both have until Friday, 8/12 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Ahoy, Matey! ~

Rules to Join Challenge No. 69 ~
Let's go Nautical this week That's it!  (No back-linking please)

Challenge Awards:
US Entries Prize The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown in the picture at the end of this post.


OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail (don't get me started) I am offering this free digital stamp instead, so I can include everyone from everywhere :)


Ahoy, Matey No. 1 ~
Digital Stamp & Sentiment: Hambo Stamps/Pirate

Ahoy, Matey No. 2 ~ 
Digital Stamp & Sentiment: Create with TLC

Ahoy, Matey No. 3 ~
Digital Stamp: Fresh Brewed Designs/Grace Beach Fun

Bonus - US Mail Entries:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Ahoy, Matey! themed prize package :)



7 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winners! Noon will be walking the plank with the new theme & wonderful card creations. As a fan of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow I'm fond of the Pirate theme. Have a Bee-utiful day from Central TX!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

Thank you for the new challenge Jeannie and I am honor to the USA winner this week - I am sending an email after this posting - thank you for showing us your lovely art work each week and offering a selection of one of your beautiful cards as part of the prize - it surely is a blessing - have a fabulous day - I am off to do my happy dance and send an email -

Donna Ellis said...

Jeannie, I laughed out loud at your fun pirate card! Argh! But it is cute! LOL Great cards. Hope you enjoy a lovely week-end. hugs, de

mulberry station said...

Beautiful work as always, Jeannie. Just had to stop by and see what you were up too. When things slow down a bit, I will have to join in on your challenges.
Hugs, Nancy

MariLynn said...

Jeannie, were you thinking oceans because of that ocean outside your house last week? I hope things are getting back to normal. I hope I can play this week. Great challenge theme.

Tammy said...

Oh I love these Jeannie! Fabulous images and layouts, I love your first card- the papers are perfect for your theme!!
Hugs, Tammy

Carol Dee said...

So busy running back and forth to hospital for MIL I will not be getting a card dob=ne this week. But will check in Sunday to see what is up for next week.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs