Challenge No. 67 - Sugar Rush ~

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 67!
I enjoyed getting away from it all with everyone last week ~
Thank you to all who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 66 ~
~ #9 Carol Dee ~ US Mail Prize
~ #2 Claire ~ Digital Prize

Congrats!  Both winners ~ please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
US Winner - Let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address too please.
You both have until Friday, 7/29 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Sugar Rush ~

Rules to Join Challenge No. 67 ~
What kind of sugary delight gives you a rush? Cookies, Cake, Pie, Ice Cream, Chocolate, Frappuccino, etc.....let's throw our diets out the window this week and make something yummy That's it!  (No back-linking please)

Challenge Awards:
US Entries Prize The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown in the picture at the end of this post.



OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail (don't get me started) I am offering this free digital stamp instead, so I can include everyone from everywhere :)


Sugar Rush Card No. 1 ~
Stamp & Sentiment Set: Unity Stamps/Everyday Celebration

Sugar Rush Card No. 2 ~ 
Stamp & Sentiment Set: Close to My Heart/Ice Cream Dream (retired)

Sugar Rush Card No. 3 ~
Stamp & Sentiment Set: Close to My Heart/Treats of Friendship 

Bonus - US Mail Entries:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Sugar Rush themed prize package :)



6 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

I could hardly wait to see what your designs would be for this topic, Jeannie! How cute! I especially like the verse with the ice cream. Very sweet (pun intended) have a great week! hugs, de

Joanna Moore said...

Yes, no diets this week! Love the new look of your blog.

Janis said...

What a super-fun and SWEET challenge theme!!! Love the yummy inspiration photo and all the delicious cards you made...such wonderful layering and fabulous images. That doggy one cracks me up!!

I went with an altered treat jar filled with caramels as my interpretation of the sugar high theme, instead of using a sugary image. I hope that still qualifies!

Thanks for the wonderful challenge and for your lovely inspiration!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Carol Dee said...

Oh my goodness, I almost missed this. I will take card 3 with the kites. Thank You. You have my address, too. I will miss next weeks play along unless I manage to get one done when I get home on Saturday. This being Sister's camp week. :) Leaving in a.m. THANKS

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I entered 2 coffee cards and figured sugar goes in coffee. Please let me know if these meet the sugar requirement. Have a Bee-utiful dat!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Tammy said...

These are sooo cute Jeannie, beautiful design and papers on all! I love that sweet little pup eating an ice cream cone, adorable!!
Hugs, Tammy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs