Challenge No. 64 - A Star is Born ~

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 64!
Great job with the embossing last week ~
Thanks so much to all of those who joined!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 63 ~

Congrats!  Please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address.
 You have until Friday, 7/8 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ A Star is Born ~
Patriotic 3D Stars Tutorial:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 64 ~
Show me something handmade and crafty that
 has a STAR on it That's it! (No back-linking please)

Challenge Award US Entries The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.

Note:
OUTSIDE of US Entries ~ 
I have tried sending to a few winners outside of the US because I want to include everyone, but due to the expense of mailing I am offering this free digital stamp instead :)
Star Card No. 1 ~
Stamp: CC Designs/Shopping Nancy


Star Card No. 2 ~ 
Stamp: Stampin' Up/Lexicon of Love

Star Card No. 3 ~
All Products Close to My Heart

Bonus:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Star themed prize package :)




                             


5 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and great cards DT

gr karin

Donna Ellis said...

Fabulous cards, Jeannie! Fun and very happy! I especially like the design on your third card - thanks for the inspiration! Congrats to Alicia! hugs, de

Tammy said...

Three gorgeous cards Jeannie! I love that adorable image on your first card and beautiful papers and layout on all!
Hugs, Tammy

Gail said...

These are beautiful cards -= I am impressed with the blessing you are offering to others to have your own challenge - I will create and upload to your challenge. Thank you for offering a lovely prize and one of your beautiful cards - your art work is fabulous! Have a blessed day!

Carol Dee said...

I am seeing stars! I really like card #3 in you sample cards..

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs