Challenge No. 61 - Daddy Day Care ~

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 61!
Your Ball/Mason jar cards last week were AMAZING ~
Thanks so much to those who joined!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 60 ~

Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address. You have until Friday, 6/17 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Daddy Day Care ~
Father's Day Cupcakes! Bowties and mustaches.:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 61 ~
Show me anything handmade and crafty that has to do with Daddy/Father's Day and/or is Masculine ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.

  Daddy/Father's Card No. 1 ~
Stamp & Die Set: My Favorite Things


Daddy/Father's Day Card No. 2 ~
Digital Stamp: DigiShack

Daddy/Father's Day Card No. 3 ~
Stamp & Die Set: Dare 2B Artzy

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:
Father's Day Printable | FREE Printable for Father's Day from @Taryn H {Design, Dining + Diapers}:

Bonus:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Daddy/Father's Day themed prize package :)

Dad's Old Fashioned Root Beer Mug:





4 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Talk about diversity! I imagine you thoroughly enjoyed creating your trio for today's showcase, Jeannie! You had two uploads to your challenge before I could even visit for Paper Playful, so that's very good for a challenge blog! LOL Wishing you a lovely week, thanks for the inspiration! hugs, de

Tammy said...

Gorgeous cards Jeannie!
Hugs, Tammy

Mary Marsh said...

This is my first time playing along with your challenge. Found it over on Paper Playful. Your 2 cards are great ones for Father's Day-love the relax one.

Carol Dee said...

A good time to add a Masculine card to my stash! With so many men in the family I go through them fast!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs