Challenge No. 60 - Have a Ball! ~

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 60!
Your polka dots last week had me smiling from ear to ear ~
Thanks so much to those who joined!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 59 ~

Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address. You have until Friday, 6/10 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Have a Ball! ~
Ball shaped mason jar crate:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 60 ~
Show me anything handmade and crafty that has to do with any kind or type of Canning Jar (Ball/Mason, etc) ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.


  Canning Jar Gift Card No. 1 ~
 Clear Stamps: Paper Smooches, Tutorial: Splitcoaststampers 


Canning Jar Card No. 2 ~
Stamp: The Alley Way/Kitchen Gadgets

Canning Jar Card No. 3 ~

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:
Mason Jar Craft...make salt and pepper shakers out of mason jars!:

Bonus:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Jar themed prize package :)

Mason Jar Coffee Mug Etched / Sandblasted Hot Mess Express Two Toned Glass   #Unbranded:




7 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

Such cute Jar ideas, Jeannie! I like the inspiration photo and your title for it - too cute! I've pinned all three of your creations today in my "Jars" board. My brief remission was enjoyable while it lasted. About 10 days ago, I began sliding into another exacerbation. This time I'm doing a little better at not feeling so frustrated, and just going with the flow. Maybe I will get to stay out of a walker, and be able to keep walking under my own power - that would be fantastic!

In the meantime,about your blog post, YES! I love that cute Salt and Pepper shaker! Your give away papers are beautiful! Where do you find these cool things? I especially liked the colors and elements in your 3rd card! So pretty, aren't they? And that tiny heart button with the twine is precious!

Hope your week is extra special - you always make my Sunday Mornings happy with your "happiness" posts! hugs, de

Carol Dee said...

Card #3 stole my heart. I WANT Those papers. Can you tell me what they are? Now to go find those jar images I know I have in my stash! ;)

Sunstamper said...

Oh, Jeannie, I just love all three of your cards! I don't know which one I would pick. I better get working on my entry. Such cute inspiration.

Francesca Ferrari said...

Beautiful creations Jeannie, as always! Love the third one... It's so precious!
Hugs and Smiles :-)
Francesca

MariLynn said...

Fabulous creations. Great theme.

Allie Gower said...

Such cute jar ideas. Thanks for inviting me to join your challenge.

Carol Dee said...

I got my entry in before leaving for a short vacation. And placed an order for those cool papers (They are on the way.) Happy-happy.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs