Challenge No. 58 - Tooty Fruity ~

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 58!
Your gorgeous fairies last week were absolutely dreamy ~
Thanks so much to those who joined, and I'd love it if you'd spread the word to your crafty friends to join too!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 57 ~

Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address. You have until Friday, 5/27 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Tooty Fruity ~
pinterest; @haileelucas:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 58 ~
Show me anything handmade and crafty that has Fruit on it ~ That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the little Bonus package shown at the end of this post.


Tooty Fruity Card No. 1 ~
Stamp and Paper: Close to My Heart/Taste of Summer 

Tooty Fruity Card No. 2 ~
 Digital Image: Hambo Stamps/Grapes Kid

 Tooty Fruity Card No. 3 ~
Stamps and Paper: Close to My Heart/Taste of Summer  

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:
TELL: DIY FRUIT BULLETIN BOARDS (via Bloglovin.com ):

Bonus:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Fruit themed prize package :)

Another great find on #zulily! 'When Life Hands You Pineapples' Mug #zulilyfinds:






5 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

What sweet cards, Jeannie! You have inspired me to start a new Board on Pinterest "Fruit - Cards with Fruit" and your 3 are the first ones. Such beautiful colors - and each one has an element of the unexpected (especially the little guy in the grapes). Love the pretty orange wedge - lovely shading. Jeannie, have a great day. Thanks for starting mine off with a fruity glow! hugs, de

MiamiKel said...

How Sweet! Each of the little cards are darling - such a fun theme, tootie and fruity! I love each of the wonderful colors, too - reminds me of our summers in Florida drinking Fanta in Strawberry, Grape or Orange flavors! :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the variety of cards w/ wonderful fruit & sentiments. Especially like the mug with the sentiment about Pineapple & Pina Coladas. I like Pina Coladas. Well, I have a trio of fruit creations I made today. Have a Bee-utiful evng.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Liz Williams said...

Thanks, Janine for your sweet comment over on SCS and for informing me of your wonderful challenge. I am always on the lookout for new sites for challenges! Cute cards and putting your blog into my favorites on my computer.

Carol Dee said...

A little earlier this week, gotta love strawberries!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs