Challenge No. 57 - Dance with Fairies ~

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 57!
I so adored your Denim creations last week ~
Thanks so much to those who joined!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 56 ~

Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address. You have until Friday, 5/20 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Dance with Fairies ~
May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faries and talk to the moon. I wanna grow up my future children with this words in my heart and mind.~:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 57 ~
Show me anything handmade and crafty that has a sweet Fairy on it ~ That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.
Fairy Card No. 1 ~
Digital Stamp: A Day for Daisies, Digital Sentiment: Create with TLC

 Fairy Card No. 2 ~
Digital Stamp: Pollycraft

 Fairy No. 3 ~
  Rubber Stamps: Unity Stamps

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:
Teacup Fairy Garden -the perfect mini succulent garden along with how to make your own little fairy accessories:

Bonus:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Fairy themed prize package :)

If you love Tinkerbell, then this is the mug for you! It is a 16 ounce coffee mug dipped in glitter that has been sealed. Strong, high quality:

P.S. I just found out about a fabulous NEW Die Cut Company....check them out:



5 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

Sweet theme this week, Jeannie! The adjective "sweet" in front of fairy is going to make this challenge fun to watch (and hopefully play in if time permits!). I've pinned your cards today - they have lovely sentiments, and the designs are pure delight! I hope you enjoy a lovely week, and that you touch Dragonflies and Stars, Dance with the Fairies, and talk to the moon (something I regularly do! LOL) and no, I do not howl. LOL
hugs,
de
{Creative Smiles}

MiamiKel said...

Dear me, it's been forever since I've stopped in! For some reason, you arent' showing up on my blogger feed list :( But I'm glad I saw this beauty - well, all 3! What an enchanting trio of cards - each one so uinque and breathtaking (and a bit whimsical, too!) I totally love your card style and use of color ♥ Big hugs and here's to believe in the magic! :)

Francesca Ferrari said...

OH...So glad to have found you and your gorgeous blog Jeannie!!!
Your creations are awesome! My favourite is the first one...Love the colours and the sweet fairy!
Thank you so much for this beautiful challenge!
Hugs and Smiles
Francesca

Tammy said...

All of your cards are gorgeous Jeannie, I love the different fairy images you've used!
Hugs, Tammy

Carol Dee said...

Whew, just in under the wire, A busy week.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs