Challenge No. 54 - Earn Your Stripes ~

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 54!
I just loved your fantastic fish creations last week ~
Thanks so much to those who joined!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 53 ~

Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address.
You have until Friday, 4/29 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Earn Your Stripes ~
Costa Nova do Prado is an unbelievable place in Aveiro, Portugal. It's a small fishing village that seems stuck in the past. In a movie. It's a great spot to visit and photograph. And of course to taste some excellent sea foods in one of its many restaurants:
I want to live here...so adorable!

Stripes (1981) - "Chicks dig me, I rarely wear underwear.":

Rules to Join Challenge No. 54 ~
Show me anything handmade and crafty that has stripes on it; either in the image or just on the papers ~ That's it!


Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.


Stripes No. 1 ~
Stamp Set: Close to My Heart/Life in Pictures-April Stamp of the Month

 Stripes No. 2 ~
Digital Stamp: Kirsty Wiseman (still free)
Sentiment Clear Stamp: Stampin' Up/Beautiful Ride


 Stripes No. 3 ~
  Digital Image: Pink Petticoat / store closed :(

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:
Striped Wood Block Display - perfect for photos, small keepsakes, wedding table numbers or even a monogram!

Bonus:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Striped theme prize package :)

     Translation: Life is Beautiful!



3 comments :

Diane said...

Beautiful cards Jeannie...a very cute post, love all your stripes! I am hoping to join in, had planned to last week, but never made it and just putting my 'fish' supplies away right now..dang it..LOL!!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a wonderful surprise today, Jeannie! How could you have known what your sweet message would mean to me? LOVE LOVE LOVE your beautiful card - you have such amazing style and technique, but it was your kind action and sweet words which move my heart today. THANK YOU, JEANNIE! hugs, de

Carol Dee said...

Great inspiration cards as always. More fun. Thanks for the weekly challenges.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs