Challenge No. 51 - TAG - You're It! ~

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 51!
I just adored your golden creations ~
Thanks so much to those who joined and helped me celebrate my 50th challenge!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 50 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address.
You have until Friday, 4/8 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ TAG - You're It! ~

How to make your own gorgeous dip dye gift tags! There's a lot of great (grown up) ways to decorate with tie dye.:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 51 ~
Show me anything handmade and crafty that is a tag, or has a tag on it - That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.
 Tag No. 1 ~
Stamp Set: Stampin' Up/Paper Pumpkin 

 Tag No. 2 ~


Tag No. 3 ~
Stamps:  Close to My Heart / Treats of Friendship 

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Tag themed prize package :)


Sipping cups of tea. Breathing in the aromas. Slowly time goes by -Susan McElroy:



5 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

Jeannie, these are incredible! Your artwork is always so fresh and innovative. Love what your imagination has done with these tags! Have a great week! hugs, de

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful samples Jeannie as usual. Thanks for picking my card as a winner and I will get an email out to you.

stampedbyleslie said...

I'm always amazed at your beautiful work! Thanks for the fun challenge and inspiration!

Carol Dee said...

Great challenge, I almost never make or use tags! So this got me out of my comfort zone and I love the results !!!

Sunstamper said...

Yay! I won, I won! Thanks so much, Jeammie, for choosing my tag, and for introducing me to Unity. I love the little whale card so I think that is my choice. Thanks again! Now on to this weeks challenge.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs