Challenge No.50 - Good as GOLD ~

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 50!
Your cute little bunnies really made me smile last week :)  Thanks sooooo much to those who joined in the fun!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 49 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address.
You have until Friday, 4/1 to claim it.

The Theme this 50th Celebration Week is:
~ Good as GOLD ~
Wedding Ideas: 19 Fabulous Ways to Use Mirrors - wedding ceremony idea; Photography: Sara & Rocky Photography via Ruffled:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 50 ~
I can't believe it's my 50th Challenge....wow!!
Since the color for the number 50 is traditionally Gold, I thought we'd go with that this week, or any shade of it.  So....make anything handmade and crafty that has GOLD on it ~ That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.


Gold No. 1 ~

Gold No. 2 ~
Stamp Set: Stampin' Up/Flower Patch

Gold No. 3 ~
Stamp Set: Close to My Heart/Share the Love 


Cute Craft Idea of the Week:
endlesslyinspired.com:

Bonus:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this GOLD themed prize package :)

STAY GOLD hand painted white coffee cup coffee by MoonriseWhims:



3 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

I enjoy your card designs so much, Jeannie! The are always fresh, fun, and vibrant! Congratulations on your 50th challenge! I am definitely going to help celebrate by submitting this week! hugs, de

Carol Dee said...

FIFTY challenge already! Time flies when we are having fun, right? :)

Donna Ellis said...

I'm back with a golden creation LOL! Love the tip about repurposing the wooden bowls! Your blog posts are so fun to read, Jeannie! Hope you enjoy a fabby week-end. hugs, de

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs