Challenge No. 49 - Hippity Hoppity ~

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 49!
I adored seeing all of the lovely shades of Green last week ~
Thanks sooooo much to those who joined in the fun!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 48 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address.
You have until Friday, 3/25 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Hippity Hoppity ~
.:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 49 ~
Anything handmade and crafty with a Bunny/Rabbit on it (does not have to be Easter) will do ~ That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.


Bunny No. 1 ~
Rubber Stamp:  Toy Box

Bunny No. 2 ~

Bunny No. 3 ~
Stamps:  Stampin' Up/Cheerful Critters and Love is Kindness

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:
5 Minute Bunny Napkin Rings3

Bonus:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Bunny themed prize package :)


Bunnies Make Me Hoppy Mug - Xmas present for my mom!:





6 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

Jeannie, adorable cards! So beautifully layered, and the sweetest elements! Hope you enjoy a fabulous crafting week! hugs, de

Fliss said...

Gorgeous cards and thanks for a lovely challenge - I just love bunnies as we have 2 grey Netherland Dwarfs.
Fliss x

Tammy said...

Thank you Jeannie for choosing my card, how exciting!! I will email you soon. Gorgeous cards this week too!
Hugs, Tammy

Diane said...

Well you certainly have some very fun and cute bunny stamps..fabulous cards and like I said, so FUN!!

Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful cards Jeannie - love all the layers!
Helen x

Carol Dee said...

OMG look at all those wonderful Bunny images and creations. I had this done early and nearly forgot to post it! Happy Easter.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs