Challenge No. 48 - Go Green ~

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 48!
Your Pearls of Wisdom cards last week were beautiful! ~
Thanks sooooo much to those who joined in the fun!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 47 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address.
You have until Tuesday, 3/15 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Go Green ~

Rules to Join Challenge No. 48 ~
I love St Patrick's Day and if you have a creation for this fun holiday I'd love to see it, but anything green will do!

Create anything handmade and crafty that's GREEN~That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.

Green Card No. 1 ~
Digital Stamp: Fresh Brewed Designs

Green Card No. 2 ~

Green Card No. 3 ~

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:
Lucky-Clover-Bouquet-15-minute-craft

Bonus:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this GREEN themed prize package :)


Happy St. Patrick's Day Coffee Lovers!:





6 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous cards, Jeannie! I pick card #2 - what a wonderful sentiment! Love this image too! Thanks for a fun challenge - love the inspiration graphic!

vinita jain said...

I want to follow your blog. what is the procedure, because I didn't see any step to join you. Love to participate in your fun challenge! Your creations are amazing!
Kindly reply at jain161169@gmail.com

Papercrafting Princess said...

Thank you Jeannie! Check your email!!!! (Challenge No. 47) Oh what great JOY to be a Winner!

Donna Ellis said...

Jeannie, I always smile and sigh when visiting your blog - such beautiful cards - and always a fun diversity! I especially love your sentiment in the 2nd card, and that darling little piglet in the 3rd card! Beautiful! hugs, de

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh Green Spring! thanks for another challenge to play along with.

JennyH said...

Thanks again for another challenge, love your cards especially cute lil' piggy : )

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs