Challenge No. 45 ~ Ebony & Ivory ~

Sunday, February 21, 2016


Welcome back to Challenge No. 45!
I loved seeing the creative ways you used washi tape last week ~ Thanks sooooo much to those who joined in the fun!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 44 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address. You have until Tuesday, 2/23 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Ebony & Ivory ~



Rules to Join Challenge No. 45 ~Create anything handmade and crafty that is Black & White/Ivory only That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.


Black & White Card No. 1 ~
Stamp Set:  Unity Stamps/Penguin Pals 


Black & White Card No. 2 ~
Digital Chalkboard Sentiment: Handmade by Paula (still free) 

Black & White Card No. 3 ~
Clear Stamp Set:  Hambo Stamps 

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:

Great Idea!!:

Bonus:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Black & White themed prize package :)


Sirius Black - Harry Potter Books:



4 comments :

Diane said...

I have to admit I love your challenges, as it seems to force me into using some of my stash...which is a GOOD thing...and also have to say your cards are very beautiful and love the designs...thank you for a fun challenge once again!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, your cards are gorgeous! Those penguins are so sweet and I think that skunk is precious! What a fun sentiment - I love puns! Also great chalkboard technique on the middle card! Hoping I have time to play along!

Carol Dee said...

I love the challenge, it has been a while since I did a black& white card.

Darlene said...

WOW thanks so much for choosing my card! I'm honored! Can't wait to join in again ... your challenges are fabulous! (email going out directly)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs