Challenge No. 43 ~ Queen of HEARTS ~

Sunday, February 7, 2016


Welcome back to Challenge No. 43!
You certainly had my cheeks turning pink with all of the smiling I was doing over the entries last week ~
Thanks so much to those who joined in the fun!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 42 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address.
   You have until Tuesday, 2/16 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Queen of HEARTS ~


Rules to Join Challenge No. 43 ~
Oh how I love Valentine's Day!  Hearts and love....swoon!  Create anything handmade and crafty that has one, two, three, or many, many HEARTS on it ~That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for his challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post:

Queen of Hearts No. 1 ~
Digital Stamp:  Saturated Canary 


Queen of Hearts No. 2 ~
Digital Stamp Set: From the Heart Stamps 

Queen of Hearts No. 3 ~
Sentiment Stamp:  Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin
Layout is from my 6x6 DP Tutorial

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:


Bonus:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this HEART themed prize package :)





8 comments :

Diane said...

Oh what a fun challenge again...and I LOVE (pun intended..lol) your heart cards...so beautiful and fun!!

Carol Dee said...

Happy Valentines Day.

Janis said...

Such adorable heart cards! Thank you for this wonderful challenge and for the chance to win the awesome prize pack!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

stampedbyleslie said...

I love your cards! The puppy one is my favorite! Thanks for another fun challenge and Happy Valentine's Day:)

Karenladd said...

Love your happy cards and am in the mad rush to Valentines day so this challenge is right up my alley! Thanks for the inspiration!
kladd94803 at aol dot com

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Jeannie! Thank you for another fun challenge! This is a great theme! All of your cards are gorgeous! I would choose #2 since I love animals so much! Your prize looks delightful! Congrats to last week's winner!

Ardyth said...

What a great gallery - love to see all the heart!

Carol Dee said...


wow look at all the entries. :) COOL!










Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs