Challenge No. 42 ~ Pretty in Pink ~

Sunday, January 31, 2016


Welcome back to Challenge No. 42!
The little kitty cat treasures that were submitted last week had me purring with delight ~ Thanks so much to those who joined in the fun!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 41 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address.
   You have until Tuesday,1/26 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Pretty in Pink ~
pretty in pink -- I <3 this movie and can quote pretty much the entire thing. "off like a dirty shirt" ;-):

Rules to Join Challenge No. 42 ~
Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so I know a lot of us are bringing out the pinks, in addition to making some girly cards too which are my favorite thing to make:) Create anything handmade and crafty that's PINK ~That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for his challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post:

Pink Card No. 1 ~
Digital Stamp: Karleigh Sue, Digital Sentiment: Create with TLC


Pink Card No. 2 ~
Digital Stamp: Fresh Brewed DesignsDigital Sentiment: Create with TLC

Pink Card No. 3 ~
Digital Stamp Set: Alley Way Stamps

Bonus:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this PINK themed prize package :)

beauty school dropout...:
Pink Ladies Pledge | Pink Lady Grease:






9 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

It is fitting that KT Kitty won the Cat challenge so congrats KT Fit Kitty. Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yippee!!!!! So excited and happy to be a winner! I am such a cat lover and I make a lot of cat cards so I am thrilled about this! Your challenge was so fun for me! I will be emailing you shortly! Woohoo! You made my day!

Your new challenge looks so fun too! Pink is my favorite color! I remember that movie very well - it's a classic! I'm hoping to be back to play along! All 3 of your cards are gorgeous!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm definitely in the pink. Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Donna Ellis said...

Oh, Jeannie, what wonderful pretty in pink cards! You have such a way of combining products to create beautiful cards! How nice that Miss Fit Kitty won the last challenge! I encouraged her to enter it! Hope your weekend has been extra special, hugs, de

Susan Kennedy said...

Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
{Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Diane said...

Such a pretty group of pink cards....I seem to be making lots of pink cards lately..must be I am wishing for Spring!

JennyH said...

All this pink, so pretty : )
Thanks for another great challenge.

Leslie Miller said...

How wonderful to see all these pretty pink cards! Your challenges look like fun. Thank you!

Carol Dee said...

I can do pink! :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs