Challenge No. 40 ~ It's a Jungle Out There ~

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 40!
Your cute and funny cards from last week certainly made me smile and I know they will cheer up whoever receives them too, which is the most important part :)  Thanks so much to those who joined in the fun!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 39 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize and also your mailing address.
   You have until Tuesday,1/19 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ It's a Jungle Out There ~

A Safari Birthday Party Adventure You’ll Never Forget:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 40 ~
Little jungle animals are always adorable to me, and animal prints are also very popular these days. Create anything handmade and crafty that has a jungle animal on it and/or any type of animal print ~That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for his challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post:
Jungle/Animal Print Card No. 1 ~
Digital Stamp Set: Pink Petticoat (retired) DP: Close to My Heart/Roxie, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Jungle/Animal Print No. 2 ~
Digital Stamp: Meljen's, DP: Sassafrass, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Jungle/Animal Print Card No. 3 ~
Digital Stamp: Bugaboo Stamps,  DP: ScrapsSize: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Bonus:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this jungle/animal print themed prize package :)


disney images and quotes from the jungle book:

Jungle-Book-OSS




4 comments :

Billie A said...

Hi Jeannie, Thank you for picking my card as a winner. I just emailed you. Thank you for having your challenges.

Carol Dee said...

It was fun going through my Wild Things images to find one I wanted to use!

Diane said...

What a fun challenge, hope I can find a day to join...you always have the cutest prizes, it is fun just seeing those and your cute cards even if I can't always join in!!

mypurplehouse said...

Fun Challenge Jeannie! I hope you are doing well!
lyn

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs