Challenge No. 36 - Santa Claus is Coming to Town ~

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 36!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

I just loved all of the beautiful Holiday Hues you brought out last week, I appreciate those of you who joined me!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 35 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize and also your mailing address.
   You have until Tuesday,12/22 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Santa Claus is Coming to Town ~
Rules to Join Challenge No. 36 ~
Create anything handmade and crafty with Santa on it ~ That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge:
Santa Card No. 1 ~
Digital Stamp: Gerda Steiner/Santa Guitar, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Santa Card No. 2 ~
Digital Image & Sentiment: Pink Petticoat, DP: Crate Paper, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"


Santa Card No. 3 ~
Santa: Jane's Doodles, DP: Close to My HeartSize: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Bonus:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Santa prize package:


A fun and crafty idea:)



3 comments :

Joanna Moore said...

O-em-gee ... that Jane's Doodles image is so freakin' cute! I am off to grab him! Hope your holidays are amazing Jeannie!

Carol Dee said...

Merry Christmas Friend.

Becca Cruger said...

Awesomesauce! I just discovered this challenge and I totally know I'm going to love it! You guys have theeeee cutest themes!! Thank you so much for choosing me as the winner of last week's challenge. I'd LOVE to have card number 2 for my very own.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs