Challenge No. 35 - Holiday Hues ~

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 35!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

Gosh, all of your snow-people creations last week gave me HUGE smiles. They were all so darn adorable :)
I appreciate those of you who joined me!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 34 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize and also your mailing address.
   You have until Tuesday,12/15 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Holiday Hues ~

Rules to Join Challenge No. 35 ~
 What gorgeous colors the holidays can bring, and the color combinations are endless!
Create anything handmade and crafty with Holiday Hues ~ That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge:
Holiday Hues Card No. 1 ~
Sentiment Stamp: Close to My Heart with an Embossing Folder Stamped Background,
Die Cut Trees: Spellbinders/Stylized Trees, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Holiday Hues Card No. 2 ~
All Products Stampin' Up:  Mistletoe & Holly Paper Pumpkin Kit with Strawberry Slush Cardstock,
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Holiday Hues Card No. 3 ~
All Products Stampin' Up:  Mistletoe & Holly Paper Pumpkin Kit with Pear Pizzazz Cardstock,
and Stars Embossing Folder, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Bonus:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including:
 6 pieces of Botanical holiday 5 x 7 pieces of DP and a
 Unity Stamps/Partridge in a Pear Tree stamp set  :)


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs