Challenge No. 32 - It's Turkey Time ~

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 32!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

All of your beautiful Fall leaf creations last week had me swooning, and I appreciate those of you who joined me!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 31 ~
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize! You have until Wednesday, 11/18 at 6PM to claim it.

This week's theme is:
 It's Turkey Time ~
Show me your best handsome little fella and if you don't have any, or if you'd like to download the FREE digitals that I used today, there is a link for them in each of the descriptions for the 3 that I used this week :)
Rules to Join Challenge No. 32 ~
 Create anything handmade and crafty as long as it it has a Turkey on it that's it!  

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge:

Turkey Card No. 1 ~
FREE Digital Image: MelonHeadz,
DP: Little Yellow Bicycle/Feels like Home, Size: 3 1/2 x 5

Turkey No. 2 ~
FREE Digital Image: Karen's Doodles,
DP: Little Yellow Bicycle/Feels like Home, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"


Turkey Card No. 3 ~
FREE Digital Image:  Dearie Dolls,
DP: Little Yellow Bicycle/Feels like Home, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including 2 5x5 pieces of feather cardstock, a turkey die cut, and some cute ric-rac :)







4 comments :

Chriss America Real said...

I am so excited that I won! Thank you so much!

Carol Dee said...

Perfect challenge for this week. I needed another card for the holiday. ;)

Regina Easter said...

AWESOME turkey projects.....love them...hugs

Jamie Patsilevas said...

Thanks so much for the invite!! Super cute projects and cards, tons of inspiration!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs