Challenge No. 31-You "leaf" me Breathless ~

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 31!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

I loved the fun apple creations last week, and I appreciate those of you who joined me!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 30 ~
#2 Michele ~
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize! You have until Wednesday, 11/11 at 6PM to claim it.

This week's theme is:
 You "leaf" me Breathless ~
Since I wanted to create with some beautiful Fall leavesI of course felt the sentiment on Card No. 1 seemed perfect for the name of this week's challenge :)

Rules to Join Challenge No. 31 ~
 Create anything handmade and crafty as long as it it has one or many Fall Leaves on it that's it!  

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge:
Fall Leaves Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb white, Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Digital Image: Whimsie Doodles,
DP: Happy Harvest/Doodlebug, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, die cut,
embossing folder, burlap string, a button. Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Fall Leaves No. 2 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb white, DP: Close to My Heart, Digital Stamp & Sentiment: Verve,
 Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, enamel dots. Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"


Fall Leaves Card No. 3 ~
The leaf and the sentiment were stamped at a workshop at The Occassional Artist, which is a shop here in Glendale, Arizona.  I brought it home to finish it off.  I apologize for not getting the makers of the stamps.
Card Base: Stampin' Up, Accessories: Vellum, ribbon, rhinestones, edge distresser. Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including 2 5x5 pieces of double sided leaf papers, a tree stamp from Unity Stamps, some Happy Harvest twill ribbon, and some green leaf ribbon :)






5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Not a card, but lots of leaves!!!

Michele Henderson said...

Thank you so Jeannie for selecting my card as the winner! I am pretty excited about that! Thanks for sponsoring a great challenge!
Take care!
Michele

Chriss America Real said...

Thank you so much for this challenge! Very fun!

Hugs,

Chriss - Scrappin with Chriss and Lou

Julie Gearinger said...

What a fun challenge!! Love all of your cards and look forward to playing along with you :-) Hugs and have a blessed week!!

Carol Dee said...

Got a card done, fun to play along.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs