Challenge No. 30 - How 'bout them Apples ~

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 30!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

It was very fun to see all of the great October colors used in so many different ways last week, and I appreciate those of you who joined me!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 29 ~
#4 Gypsy Angel ~
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize! You have until Wednesday, 11/5 at 6PM to claim it.

This week's theme is:
 How 'bout them Apples ~
It's the best time of year for apples, and just about any kind you like are available right now, including caramel apples :)

Rules to Join Challenge No. 30 ~
 Create anything handmade and crafty as long as it it has an  Apple on it that's it!  

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge:
Apple Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb white, Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Digital Image: A Day for Daisies,
DP: Basic Grey/Herbs & Honey, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, Sugar Pea Designs die cut,
paper doily, enamel dots. Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Apple Card No. 2 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb white, DP: Studio Calico/South of Market, Stamp: Close to My Heart, Accessories: Embossing folder/ink/mister, burlap string, edge distresser, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"


Apple Card No. 3 ~
Card Base: Michael's 100 lb ivory, DP: Studio Calico/South of Market, Digital Stamps: Bear/Birdie Brown, Sentiment/From the Heart Stamps, Accessories: Oval nestie, proMarkers, pastel pencils, twine, a button, edge distresser. Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including 3 5x5 pieces of Doodlebug Designs/Happy Harvest double sided papers, 2 apple die cuts, and some red & white baker's twine  :)




1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Took awhile to find an APPLE in my stash! As always I love your sample cards. ;)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs