Challenge No. 28 - I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost! ~

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 28!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

Your Bewitched creations last week were very cute, sassy, and all fabulous, and I just can't thank those who joined enough!

I certainly do love Halloween (and Ghostbusters) so with 2 more weeks to go, I appreciate those of you who are celebrating with me!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 27 ~
#8 - Gail ~
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is
 "I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost!"
Show me your fab-boo-lous ghostly creation!

Rules to Join Challenge No. 28 ~
 Create anything handmade and crafty as long as it has a GHOST on it that's it!  

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge:

Ghost Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb white, Cardstock Layers: Stampin' Up, Digital Stamp: Bugaboo Stamps,
DP: Doodlebug Designs, Accessories: Pastel pencils, burlap string, a button, sequins, edge distressor, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Ghost Card No. 2 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb black, Cardstock Layers: Stampin' Up, DP: We R Memory Keepers, Digital Stamps:  DigiStamp Boutique, Accessories: Size: Corner rounder, sequins, edge distresser, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"


Ghost Card No. 3 ~
Card Base: Michael's 100 lb white, Cardstock Layers: Stampin' Up, DP: Doodlebug DesignsDigital Stamps: Pink Petticoat,
Accessories: Circle Nestie, Cricut, burlap string, button, rhinestones, edge distresser, and white glue,
Size: 4 3/4 x 4 3/4"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including 2 5x5 pieces of Halloween cardstock with some very cutes ghosts on it, a 3D embellishment, and some Boo ribbon :)




3 comments :

Gail said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as the winner! Your blog badge is beautiful and I'm proud to put it on my blog linking it back to your challenge site! Hugs, Gail L

Diane said...

What a fun challenge...now this may be pushing it..but my little ghost is just peeking out the shaker..can you see him??...LOL...I know, I know I have a warped sense of humor!!

Carol Dee said...

TGIF Where did the week go! I finally got a chance to make a quick card for this weeks challenge. Whew.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs