Challenge No. 25 - What a Hoot! ~

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 25!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

I was overjoyed to see all of the fun Fall colors and Orange last week - Thank you so much to those who joined, or even if you just stopped by to take a peek!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 24 ~
# 10 Annette ~
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is What a Hoot!
These little guys are popping up all over, and they are certainly seasonal right now too.
Rules to Join Challenge No. 25 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, pocket letter, tag, or anything handmade and crafty as long as it has an Owl on it that's it!  

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge:
Owl Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb. ivory. Stamp & Sentiment set:  Unity Stamps, DP: American Crafts/Autumn Crisp,
  Accessories: Pastel pencils, die cuts, brads, burlap ribbon, jute twine, edge distresser, and white glue,
Size: 4 x 5 1/2"

Owl Card No. 2 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb. ivory. Stamp & Sentiment set:  Inkadinkado, DP: American Crafts/Autumn Crisp,
  Accessories: Watercolor paper, ink, marker for splattering, pastel pencils, die cuts, enamel dots, jute twine, edge distresser, and white glue. Size: 4 x 5 1/2"

Owl Card No. 3 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb. ivory. Sentiment Stamp: Unity, DP: American Crafts/Autumn Crisp,
  Accessories: Cricut/Artfully Sent (Owl), Stampin' Up sequins, wink of stella, jute twine, edge distresser, and white glue,
Size: 4 x 5 1/2"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including 2 5x5 pieces of Owl paper, a birthday owl clear stamp, and 3 chipboard acorn buttons :)







6 comments :

Dotty Jo x said...

Great cards, Jo x

Carol Dee said...

What a HOOT! I love the cards for this week and the owl paper is FABULOUS. If I am not lucky enough to win, I will be asking where to find some for myself. :) Thanks for another fun challenge.

JennyH said...

I love owls so not much of a challenge for me with all my owl dies, punches and stamps : )
Love your cards and, like Carol, would love to know where to get me some of that lovely owl paper.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WWWWP! I love owls! What a fun challenge!!! BEAUTIFUL inspiration cards too <3 Thanks for the challenge <3

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome and such fun Owl creations Jeannie.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Jeannie, I always love stopping by to see what you are creating even though life has been busy with company and vacation time along with a knee injury from a fall. I can finally get to my craft room again! I love all the owl images. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Judi

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs