Challenge No. 24 - Orange You Sweet! ~

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 24!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

Such fun button creations last week and so many different varieties too.
  What an awesome embellishment!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 23 ~
#9 Beth ~
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is Orange You Sweet!
Since we're all in the mood for Fall, this beautiful color is getting used more right now. Create anything you'd like using just a little bit of it or a lot, the choice is up to you!

Rules to Join Challenge No. 24 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, pocket letter, tag, or anything handmade and crafty as long as it has something Orange on it that's it!  

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge:

Orange Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb. White Background DP and Stamp & Sentiment set:  Close to My Heart,
  Accessories: Cricut/Art Philosophy, ink/sponge, doily,burlap string, an itty bitty rhinestone, edge distresser, and white glue,
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Orange Card No. 2 ~
Card Base: Michael's 100 lb white, DP: CTMH, Stamp & Sentiment: Unity, 
 Accessories: Vellum, washi tape, twine, black embossing power, orange pastel pencil, twine, embossing folder, edge distresser, and white glue, Size: 4 1/2 x 6"

OrangeCard No. 3 ~
Card Base: Michael's 100 lb ivory, DP: Scraps Stamps: Close to My Heart,
Accessories: Sequins, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue, Size: 4 1/2 x 6"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including 2 4x4 pieces of DP with oranges, some baker's twine, and some cute buttons :)






3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

ORANGE oh boy I will need to work on that! Not something I use often. I seem too busy (or distracted lately) But plan to get a card do in time. ;)

Carol Dee said...

DONE !

Beth F. said...

Thanks for choosing my card as last week's winner! I am so excited :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs