Challenge No. 23 - Button it Up ~

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 23!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

Your gorgeous creations last week reminded us all of just how beautiful September is!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 22 ~
 #8 Dorothy S.
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is Button it Up!
Create anything you'd like,
 just put a button on it!

Rules to Join Challenge No. 23 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, pocket letter, tag, or anything handmade and crafty as long as it has a button on it that's it!  

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge:


Button Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb. White Background DP: Momenta,
 Stamp & Sentiment set: Power Poppy,
  Accessories: ProMarkers, oval nestie, seam binding/colored, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, and white glue,
Size: 4 x 5 1/2"

Button Card No. 2 ~
Card Base: BazzillDP: Scraps, Digital Stamp: Pink Petticoat
 Accessories: ProMarkers, border punch, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, and white glue, Size: 4 x 5 1/2"


Button Card No. 3 ~
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Close to My Heart/Retired Digital Stamp: Birdie Brown,
Accessories: ProMarkers, circle nestie, black floss, a button, and white glue, Size: 5 x 5"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including 2 5x5 pieces of button DP, some button die cuts, and an apple stamp from Unity that has some teeny tiny little buttons on it :)







7 comments :

Dorothy S said...

I see my name as the winner - THANK YOU! What a fun prize - that is some choice, as all the cards are lovely.

Carol Dee said...

Button, button who has the button? ;) I do! I have lots, fun to play along.

Bad Kitty said...

great cards from dt

Dorothy S said...

Jeannie, thank you so much - I just received this lovely card (Cup of Cheer) and a packet of goodies that will be fun to use. You are generous - and so prompt!

Valentina Lončar said...

Great DT work and great challenge!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Super cute cards and fun challenge! :)

hugs...

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful and such fun button creations Jeannie. Thank you also for the chance to win some lovely prizes.
{I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs