Challenge No. 22 - Hello September ~

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 22!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

Of course I just loved the Green & Gold entries from last week, and I'm always blown away by your creativity!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 21 ~
 #5 NanaConnie 
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is Hello September!
It's the first full week of the month, time to
bring out my favorite seasonal colors, and to show me what September means to you!


Rules to Join Challenge No. 22 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, pocket letter, tag, or anything handmade and crafty as long as it has something meaningful for you for September on it that's it!  If you want to let me know what  it is I'd love to hear it, but it's not a requirement :)

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge:


Hello September Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb. Ivory Background DP: Pebbles/Garden Party,
 Stamp Sentiment and flower center: Close to My Heart,
  Accessories: Embossing folder/inks/sponges, watercolor paper, burlap string, edge distresser, and white glue,
Size: 4 x 5 1/2"

Hello September Card No. 2 ~
Card Base: KraftDP: Close to My Heart, Stamp Set:  Stampin' Up/Paper Pumpkin
 Accessories: ProMarkers, brown pastel pencil, round nestie, sugar dots, edge distresser, and white glue, Size: 4 x 5 1/2"


Hello September Card No. 3 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb. Ivory, Cardstock Layers: Stampin' Up, Stamp: Close to My Heart;
Sentiment: Paper Smooches, Accessories: ProMarkers, vellum, rhinestones, burlap string, edge distresser,
and white glue, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including some burlap stickers, a cute Autumn set of clear stamps, and some plaid ribbon!







1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh Autumn, my favorite time of the year. :) As hot as it is this week, next week looks better and one of our trees is beginning to turn! When the upstairs craft room cools down I will head up to create a fall card. (Also need about 6 cards for this months celebrations!)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs