Challenge No. 21 - Anything Goes with Green & Gold ~

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Color Palette Source - Sarah Hearts

Welcome back to Challenge No. 21!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

Your Girlfriend entries last week were all so sweet, and I so appreciate those of you who joined me in helping to spread some love to our Besties!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 20 ~
 #3 Jeanne J.
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is Anything Goes with Green & Gold;
I am originally from Wisconsin and a die hard Packer fan. Since football season has begun, I'm only seeing green and gold right now. What a gorgeous Fall color inspiration picture too! 

Rules to Join Challenge No. 21 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, pocket letter, tag,or anything handmade and crafty as long as it has Green & Gold on it that's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge.

Green & Gold Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb, DP: CTMH (Retired), Stamp & Sentiment: Unity Stamps,
  Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, die cuts, rhinestones, twine, wink of stella glitter, edge distresser, and white glue,
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Green & Gold Card No. 2 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb, DP: Stars/Webster's Pages and a scrap, Stamp Sets: Paper Smooches,
 Accessories: ProMarker for hi-lites, burlap string, edge distresser, and white glue, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Green & Gold Card No. 3 ~
Card Base: Michael's 100lb, DP: Stampin' Up, Stamp Set: CTMH/Treats of Friendship
 Accessories: ProMarkers, die cut, sequins, edge distresser, and white glue,
Size: 4 1/2 x 6"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including a few fun Green and Gold things; tags, butterflies with bling, and some gold clips!




2 comments :

cm said...

Hi Jeannie~I just discovered your blog and challenges through Jeanne J and WOW! I'm so glad I came to visit! Your challenges are marvelous and your cards are simply spectacular! I love that you offer them as prizes, because they most certainly are! I'm adding you to my Feedly and hope to play along in the very, very near future! Even after 2.5 years, I'm still in a 'style evolution'; the inspiration you're offering is soooo inviting!
~c

Carol Dee said...

Green and Gold, Who would have thought ! LOL So I think DASIIES, too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs