Challenge No. 19 - Purple Rain ~

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Welcome back to Challenge No. 19!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

I was over the moon with happiness with the Boys will be Boys entries from last week!  They were all so fantastic, and I thank you all sooo much!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 18 ~
 #10 ~ Susan!! ~ 
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is Purple Rain;
 Anything Goes with Purple ~

Rules to Join Challenge No. 19 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, tag,or anything handmade and crafty as long as it has purple on it that's it!
  It's my favorite color, and I just happen to like Prince too!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge.
Purple Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb, DP: ScrapsStamp: Close to My Heart,
  Accessories: Chocolate ink, ProMarkers, Cricut shape, ribbon, edge distresser, flower, rhinestone, and white glue,
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Purple Card No. 2 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb, DP: Recollections/Kraft it Flora 6x6 paper pad,
Stamp & Sentiment:  Newton's Nook,
  Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, and white glue,
 Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Purple Card No. 3 ~
Card Base: Stampin' Up, Watercolor paper, and paper piercer, Stamp: Stampendous,
 Accessories: ProMarkers, burlap string, a button, sequins, pearls, purple ink/sponge, edge distresser, and white glue,
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including a few things that are purple to add to your stash; A bobbin of purple baker's twine, some bling, and 3 crocheted Jeannie flowers!!



2 comments :

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Stunning cards Jeannie! Thanks for the challenges. I love the color purple as well.

I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join (if not already), comment and add your link. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Carol Dee said...

PURPLE, what other color is there! LOL

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs