Challenge No. 18 - Boys will be Boys ~

Sunday, August 9, 2015


Welcome back to Challenge No. 18!

I'm always happy you stopped by to visit, and love it even more when you join me!

I just LOVED all of the awesome Color Inspiration entries from last week!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 17 ~
 #7 ~ Cindy!! ~ 

Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is a Boys will be Boys;
 Masculine / men / guy / boy cards ~

Rules to Join Challenge No. 18 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, tag,or something handmade and crafty that has anything to do with guys / boys that's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge.
Guy Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: ScrapDigital Stamp & Sentiment: The Alley Way Stamps,
  Accessories: ProMarkers, embossing folder, twine, circle nestie, epoxy dots, edge distresser, and white glue,
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Guy Card No. 2 ~
Card Base:  Michael's 100 lb, DP: Crate Paper/Boys Rule 6x6 paper pad,
Outside Stamp:  CTMH, Inside Stamp: Tim Holtz
  Accessories: ProMarkers, embossing folder, edge distresser, and white glue, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Guy Card No. 3 ~
Card Base: Michael's 100 lb, DP: Basic Grey/Herbs & Honey 6x6 paper pad,
 Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique, Accessories: ProMarkers, Stampin' Up Die Cut, craftworkcards candi,
edge distresser, and white glue, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including a few things to make a "manly" card; A star stamp set from Scenic Route, some self-adhesive metal "studs", and some denim twill ribbon!!
Boys will be Boys:





5 comments :

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful masculine cards!!! I am going to try and play again - you are so inspiring!!! Hugz

Susan Kennedy said...

I just love all the DT Creations!! They are fabulous!! Great images.. Love all the embossing! Just wonderful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Diane said...

Fabulous "male" cards...I am not good at them, so loved seeing your ideas!!

CG said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I had already created my sentiment when I saw your fabulous "funghi" card...great minds think alike LOL. I just adore all your creations. Best, CG

Carol Dee said...

WOW, you got some great entries this week. :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs