Challenge No. 13 - Kiss the Cook ~

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Kiss the Cook - Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Close to My Heart, DP: GCD Studios/Country Charm 8x8 paper pad,
  Digital Stamp: Whimsie Doodles, Salt & Pepper Stamp - Clear Dollar Stamps, Accessories: ProMarkers, Oval/Scallop Oval Nestie, tab punch, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.
 Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2


Kiss the Cook - Card No. 2 ~
Card Base:  Bazzil, DP: GCD Studios/Country Charm 8x8 paper pad,
  Digital Stamp: Bugaboo, Digital Sentiment - Bross Art Addicition, Accessories: ProMarkers, baker's twine,
 spoon charm, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.
 Size: 4 1/2 x 6


Kiss the Cook - Card No. 3 ~
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: GCD Studios/Country Charm 8x8 paper pad,
  Stamp & Sentiment: Alley Way/Kitchen Gadgets Set Accessories: ProMarkers, ink/sponge, heart nestie, baker's twine, craftworkcards candi, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.
 Size: 5 x 5

Welcome back to Challenge No. 13!

 You really brought out the Sunshine for me last week,
 and I just loved all of the entries!
  More importantly, I'm always happy you stopped by to visit and joined me!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 12 ~ #9 - Janna!! ~ 
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right at the top), and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is...
 Kiss the Cook ~

Rules to Join Challenge No. 13 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, recipe card, tag, bookmark, or something handmade and crafty that has anything to do with Cooking ~ that's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge.

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including a 9 piece set of some very cute 1" stamps!!

People who love to eat are always the best people ~
 Julia Child





3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Congrats to last weeks winner. I love the inspiration card and being able to play along each week.

Janna said...

I am so excited that my sunshine card was chosen as the winning entry last time! There were so many great cards!! Thank you and Happy Stamping everyone! :)

Janna said...

Your cards are all adorable! I especially love that one with the blender :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs