Challenge No. 9 - What's the Word, Bird? ~

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Bird Card No. 1
Card Base:  Bazzill, Cardstock:  Stampin' Up, DP: Basic Grey/Herbs & Honey 6x6 paper pad, Stamps: Inkadinkado, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, tab punch, embossing folder, brown ink/sponge, circle nestie, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.
 Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2


Bird Card No. 2
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Hampton Art/ki Growing Garden 6x6 paper pad, Digital Stamp: Pink Petticoat, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, corner rounder, rhinestones, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue. Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2


Bird Card No. 3
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Little Yellow Bicycle/Poppy 6x6 paper pad, Digital Stamp & Sentiment:  Hambo Stamps, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, corner rounder, stampin' up star sequins, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue. Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Welcome back for Challenge No. 9!

  Your yummy Chocolate entries from the challenge last week were really just as sweet as can be, and I'm really happy you joined me!  It's soooo hard to pick a winner....

~ Winner of Challenge No. 8 ~ #6 - Betty!! ~ 
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address, and let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is...
 What's the Word, Bird?

We are partying at the nest this week, and I hope my samples are some good inspiration for you to join me.

Here's a pic of me and Mr. Bleeker with one of my favorite bird finds fromTuesday Morning.  It's a little bird in rain gear, holding a coffee cup :)

Rules to Join Challenge No. 9 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, tag, or something handmade and crafty that has anything to do
 with a BIRD ~ that's it!

Challenge Award ~   The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3  cards I've posted for this weekly challenge.

TWEET BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including 3 bird themed pieces of double-sided DP that are 4 x 5 1/4 each,
 and a tweet birdie stamp!

You are the wind beneath my wings!




3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Cute pic of you, Bleeker and the bird! Mom collected birds, Dad did great bird carvings. So I am partial to birds! LOL. I hope to have a card ready to post before leaving on vacation, too! AND Congrats to last weeks winner. (Oh, I LIKE the prize papers and cute stamp!)

Patti P. said...

Hi Jeannie, how wonderful to visit with you, saw on Judi's blog about your challenge, I have been away from visiting for a while and was not even aware of it.Looks like loads of fun, I love all three of your cards you created...a great way to inspire us and to add to your stash as well. Hope you are doing well, love the picture of you and your dog.
Hugs.....

Monica Hunter said...

That prize stamp is ADORABLE! All of your cards are great inspiration for this challenge. :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs