Challenge No. 12 - You are My Sunshine ~

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunshine Card No. 1 ~
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: American Crafts/Mayberry 6x6 paper pad, Digital Stamp: Dearie Dolls,
 Sentiment: Create with TLC, Accessories: ProMarkers, sequins, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2


Sunshine (Housewarming) Card No. 2 ~
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: American Crafts/Mayberry 6x6 paper pad,
 Rubber Stamp: Paula Best, Accessories: ProMarkers, burlap string, scallop scissor, rhinestones, edge distresser,
foam tape, and white glue. Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2


Sunshine Card No. 3 ~
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: American Crafts/Mayberry 6x6 paper pad,
  Stamp: CTMH/Friendship's Garden, Accessories: Flower punches, ribbon, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.
 Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Welcome back to Challenge No. 12!

  I guess there weren't too many of you feeling groovy last week ;), but I did appreciate those who did enter, or just stopped by to visit anyway. I'd love it if you spread the word to those who like challenges, and drop me line with some challenge theme ideas you'd like to see. Most importantly, I'm always happy you joined me!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 11 ~ #1 - Jenn!! ~ 
Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly, and Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is...
 You are My Sunshine ~

Rules to Join Challenge No. 12 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, tag, bookmark, or something handmade and crafty that has anything to do with Sunshine ~ that's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge.


BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including 1 6x6 piece of DP, and a Unity Stamp with the sun and some clouds!!

~ May your Sun always shine,
and your sky be forever blue!





6 comments :

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks so much! :)

Carol Dee said...

Congrats to last weeks winner. And I already know what image I will use for this week1 ;) Have a great weekend.

Elise said...

HI Jeannie! All of your cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Hugs,
Elise

Debi said...

Fun challenge. I'll try to get back with an entry. Just wanted to let you know I used the fun little bird you sent me for my Mojo Monday card today and gave you a little plug. Thanks again. DebiB
http://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/2015/06/warm-cool-plus-tall-skinny.html

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Your cards are gorgeous! What a fun and happy challenge!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Janna said...

Wonderful cards! Glad I found your blog :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs