Challenge No. 11 - Groovy Baby ~

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Groovy Card No. 1
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Webster's Pages, Digital Image:  Karleigh Sue Designs, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, circle nesties, sequins, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue. Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

Groovy Card No. 2
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Hampton Art/Peace & Butterflies 6x6 paper pad, Stamp:  Stamping Bella, Sentiment: Designer Digitals, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, embossing folder, sequins, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue. Size: 4 1/2 x 6

Groovy Card No. 3
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: DCWV/The tie-dyed Stack, Digital Stamp:  The Paper Nest Dolls, Sentiment: Create with TLC, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, oval nestie, ink/sponge, corner rounder, sequins, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue. Size: 4 x 5

Welcome back for Challenge No. 11!

  Your fun book entries from the challenge last week were so very creative indeed, and I'm always happy you joined me!  It's never easy to pick just one favorite....

~ Winner of Challenge No. 10 ~ #3 - Heather D!! ~ 
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address, and let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is...
 Groovy Baby ~

Rules to Join Challenge No. 11 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, tag, bookmark, or something handmade and crafty that has anything to do with Feeling Groovy ~ that's it!

Don't Worry, Be Hippie!

Challenge Award ~ The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge.


BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including three 4 x 5 1/4 pieces  of tie-dyed paper, and 3 Peace charms!!

You Make Everything Groovy!!




6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I am home. And loving the great challenge inspiration cards for this week. YEP, I am old enough to remember love beads and bell bottoms! LOL. Plan to play along.

Becca Cruger said...

Super funky and psychedelic creations!! And a new challenge blog, too? I've hit the jackpot! Thank you so much for becoming my newest follower. It made my DAY!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - some really awesome and groovy cards! I love that you make a ton of cards for your challenges and show so many ways to cover a them or topic. Beautiful work!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOOOP WOOP!!! Thank you for picking me as a winner! I am soooo excited! off to send you an email :)
Thanks so much!

Heather

Carole said...

Hi there Jeannie...just popping by to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog...and to take a peek at your wonderful creations. I remember bell bottoms sad to say...and I love that sentiment on your 3rd card...brilliant.Wonderful cards.

Carol Dee said...

I think my boys where teens (about 15-20 years ago....) When I found my string of love beads. They nearly died laughing. :( I still love the. :) Anyone else notice this Bohemian clothing and accessories thing? Looks familiar?

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs