Challenge No. 10 - So Many Books, So Little Time ~

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Book Card No. 1
Card Base:  Stampin' UpDP: Cosmo Cricket/Twenty-Three 6x6 paper pad, Stamp:  Stamp Clinic, Accessories: Crochet thread, hole punch, edge distresser, CTMH butterflies, pearls, paper clip, and white glue. Size: 4 1/2 x 6
(The bookmark is just tucked under the sentiment and paperclipped
 on to the card to be removed for use.)

Book Card No. 2
Card Base:  BazzillDP: American Crafts/Mayberry 6x6 paper pad, Digital Stamp:  Just Some Lines, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, circle and scallop octagon nestie, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue. Size: 4 x 5 1/2

Book Card No. 3
Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Webster's Pages, Accessories: Border punch, burlap string, a button, CTMH dots, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue. Size: 4 1/2 x 6

Welcome back for Challenge No. 10!

  Your adorable and sweet bird entries from the challenge last week were so fun to see, and I'm always happy you joined me!  It's never easy to pick just one favorite....

~ Winner of Challenge No. 9 ~ #5 - Debi B!! ~ 
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address, and let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is...
 So Many Books, So Little Time...

I picked up this book recently for the start of my Summer reading, and so far so good!  I'd love to know what you're currently reading too!

Rules to Join Challenge No. 10 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, tag, bookmark, or something handmade and crafty that has anything to do with BOOKS ~ that's it!

The journey of a lifetime starts
 with the turning of a page
~Rachel Aders

Challenge Award ~ The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this weekly challenge.

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including 1 book themed piece of double-sided DP that is around 5 x 6ish, two of the tag/bookmarks that I stamped and used like in Card No.1 (not crocheted), and a clear stamp that would be perfect to use inside of your books to write your name in!

Fill your house with stacks of books,
in all the crannies,
and in all the nooks. ~ Dr Seuss



3 comments :

Debi said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as the winner of last week's challenge. Look for my email shortly.
Hugs, DebiB

Stacy Sheldon said...

I totally love the image of the girl in card number one on the book mark... but, google is unlucky today in finding a co. called stamp clinic. ( is it still available?) thanks for your time, ~Stacy

Jeannie said...

Hi Stacy! I picked up this stamp at a yard sale for $1 and it's marked with the name - Stamp Clinic, c 1994-1997, 773-978-6240. I'd imagine they are probably not around anymore.

Jeannie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs