Challenge No. 8 - You had me at Chocolate! ~

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Chocolate Card No. 1
 Card Base:  Kraft, DP: Cookbookin' Recipe Scrapbook Kit, Accessories: Flower punches, craftworkcards candi, embossing folder, ribbon, brown ink/sponge, burlap string, edge distresser, and white glue.
 Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Chocolate Card No. 2
Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique, Digital Sentiment: Create with TLC, Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Cookbookin' Recipe Scrapbook Kit, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, burlap string, button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue,
 Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Chocolate Card No. 3
Card Base:  Bazzill and Kraft, DP: Cookbookin' Recipe Scrapbook Kit, Accessories: Cricut/Artiste (bow), flower punch, embossing folder, brown ink/sponge, scallop scissor, rhinestone, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.
 Size: 4 1/2 x 6 1/4

Welcome back for Challenge No. 8!

  Your beach bum entries from the challenge last week really had me longing for the ocean, sand, and a drink in my hand... with an umbrella in it of course!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 7 ~ #2 - Mari K!! ~ 
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address, and let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is You had me at CHOCOLATE!

The more chocolate you eat, the sweeter you are :)

Rules to Join Challenge No. 8 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, recipe card, or something handmade and crafty that has anything to do with chocolate ~ that's it!

Challenge Award ~   The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3  cards I've posted for this weekly challenge.

BROWNIE POINTS BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of the cards, I am also including 3 chocolate themed recipe cards, and a sweet cupcake stamp!

My soul has had enough chicken soup...Now it wants CHOCOLATE!!





3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Congrats Mari . Oh goodie, chocolate! That I can do, :) I LOVE chocolate and am convinced it should be classified as a main food group. ;)

~ginny said...

Jeanne - thank you for your comments on my blog! I popped over to see what yo are up to here... LOVE "Nobody knows the truffles I've seen"! Embossing your Fishtail flags with hearts is very creative - love that whole element in the corner with the wonderful details!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Tammy said...

All three cards are adorable Jeannie!! I love the gorgeous colors and fun sentiments on all of them! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tammy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs