Challenge No. 7 - Let's be Beach Bums! ~

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Beach Bum Card No. 1
Digital Stamp: Bugaboo Stamps, Digital Sentiment:  Create with TLC, Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Crate Paper/The Pier 6x6 paper pad, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, burlap string, star charm, edge distresser, foam tape,
 and white glue. Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2


Beach Bum Card No. 2
Digital Stamp: Fresh Brewed Designs, Card Base:  Kraft, DP: K&Company, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, burlap string, star button, flower punches, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue. Size: 4 x 5 1/2

Beach Bum Card No. 3
Digital Stamp: Deidre MosherCard Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Crate Paper/The Pier 6x6 paper pad, Accessories: ProMarkers, circle nestie, burlap string, star button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.
 Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Welcome back for Challenge No. 7!

  Thank you so much for joining in the Cowgirl Up challenge last week, y'all really knocked my socks off with your clever and cute entries!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 6 ~ #5 - Joanna!! ~ 
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address, and let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is LET'S BE BEACH BUMS!

The Beach is my happy place ~
If you're not barefoot, then you're overdressed!

Rules to Join Challenge No. 7 ~ Create a card, scrapbook page, or something that has anything to do with the beach ~ that's it!

Challenge Award ~   The winning creation will have a choice of one of the cards I've posted for this weekly challenge that I will be adding throughout the week.
 I'm a full time working gal, so the amount will change according to the time that I have to create, but I feel pretty good about saying that you'll have
at least 3 to choose from :)

BONUS:
In addition to choosing one of the cards, I am also including 3 pieces of beachy colored, double-sided, 4 x 5 1/4 pieces of DP, and a teeny tiny 1" popsicle stamp that says COOL!

May you always have a shell in your pocket
 and sand in your toes!




4 comments :

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

CUTENESS!!! Thank you so much for this FUN challenge!!! LOVE this darling card. The sweet little charm is the PERFECT little extra!
XOXO

Heather

Carol Dee said...

Three cards for you already! You do love the beach! :) I may struggle with this one. I am NOT a beach girl. LOL

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh I wanted to play last week but ran out of time. All your cards this week are just so adorable and Sweet. So glad you started this challenge. Hope I can find time to play more. have a sweet day! HUGS Arlana

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Jeannie, what a fun blog! I've not seen it before, but I love the challenges you have. Living here in South Florida, this one really struck me! Just love this cute gal so beautifully colored and the great papers! And what a fun sentiment! Yes, I love getting my feet in the sand! Hugs!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs