Challenge No. 6 - Cowgirl Up! ~

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Cowgirl Card No. 1
Digital Stamp: Meljen's, Sentiment: Create with TLC
 Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Crate Paper/Paper Heart 6x6 paper pad, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, circle/scallop circle nestie, glitter, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


Cowgirl Card No. 2
Stamp Set: Close to My Heart(Retired), Card Base:  Kraft paper, DP: Momenta 5x7 paper pad, Accessories: Brown, purple, tan inks, burlap string, enamel stars (CTMH), flower punches, rhinestone, edge distresser, doily, and white glue.

Cowgirl Card No. 3
Digital Stamp: Karleigh Sue Digis, Card Base:  Kraft paper, DP: Basic Grey/Herbs & Honey 6x6 paper pad, Accessories: ProMarkers, brown ink, cording, heart charm, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Howdy and welcome back for Challenge No. 6!

  Even tho there were just a few Puppy Love entries last week, they sure were adorable, so thank you for joining!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 5 ~ #3 - Carol Dee!! ~ 
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address, and let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week's theme is COWGIRL UP!
Definition:  Be your own woman, make your own path, and take responsibility for who you are and what you do!

Rules to Join Challenge No. 6 ~ Make a card that has anything to do with a Cowgirl ~ that's it!

Here is a really cute one at Dearie Dolls if you don't happen to have one - No excuses :)
Please just leave some love for the talented and generous Mary Ellen.

Challenge Award ~ The winning creation will have a choice of one of the cards I've posted for this weekly challenge that I will be adding throughout the week. I'm a full time working gal, so the amount will change according to the time that I have to create, but I feel pretty good about saying that you'll have at least 3 to choose from :)

Forget the glass slipper, this Princess wears Boots!




       

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Yee-haw! I love a good challenge. Digging up my cowboy/cowgirl images to play along.

Carol Dee said...

Oh-boy I got carried away! 4 cards this challenge. ;)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs