Challenge No. 5 - Puppy Love ~

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Puppy Card No. 1
Stamp & Sentiment Set: Close to My Heart/Friendly Pets-Everyday Life
 Card Base:  Bazzill, DP: Scraps, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, sequins, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


Puppy Card No. 2
Stamp & Sentiment Set: My Favorite Things
 Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Recollections/Flora 6x6 paper pad, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Puppy Card No. 3
Stamp & Sentiment Set: My Favorite Things
 Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Crate Paper/Paper Heart 6x6 paper pad, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, ribbon/ribbon doo-dad, corner rounder, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Hello again and welcome back for Challenge No. 5!  An enormous thank you for the awesome Daisy entries from last week.  The hardest part for me is to choose just one winner, they were all just so beautiful!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 4 ~ #2 - Judi!! ~ 
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address, and let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week it's all about PUPPY LOVE!!
Here is a picture of my sweet little man Bleeker, and it just goes without saying how much this 8lb heartbeat at my feet has my heart!

Rules to Join Challenge No. 5 ~ Make a card that has anything to do with Puppies ~ that's it!

Challenge Award ~ The winning creation will have a choice of one of the cards I've posted for this weekly challenge that I will be adding throughout the week. I'm a full time working gal, so the amount will change according to the time that I have to create, but I feel pretty good about saying that you'll have at least 3 to choose from :)


5 comments :

Dortesjs said...

You make such beautiful cards i think. do visit my card blog some day. have a nice sunday

Carol Dee said...

I see Bleaker has not grown into his ears yet. ;) I hope to find time to make a card this week for the challenge. Been busy and chasing my tail. (Of course I never feel caught up.) Hope your day is relaxing. Hugs, CAROL DEE

sweetbloominscraps said...

Thanks, Jeannie! I enjoyed playing along last week! I send you a email soon!
Hugs, Judi

Arlana 11426 said...

Way fun Card Jeannie love that Close to my heart set. It way adorable. But every card you make there always the cutest ever. It was fun playing along last week. Have a sweet day! Arlana

sweetbloominscraps said...

Thanks Jeannie, Your Daisy card just arrived! It's adorable and I love it! Thanks so much! I have really enjoyed playing along!
Hugs, Judi

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs