Challenge No. 4 - Fresh as a Daisy ~

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Daisy Card No. 1
Digital Stamp: Dearie Dolls, Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Scraps, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, scallop scissor, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Daisy Card No. 2
Digital Stamp: Bugaboo Stamps, Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: American Crafts/Mayberry 6x6 paper pad, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, scallop scissor, vellum, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Daisy Card No. 3
Stamp & Sentiment Set: Stamping Bella/Especially for you, Petunia
 Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Teresa Collins/Memories 6x6 paper pad, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, circle nestie, ribbon, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Hi there and welcome back for Challenge No. 4!  A big thanks for the great wine entries from last week, I could relate to all of them, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one....haha!
Winner of Challenge No. 3 ~ #5 - Linda!!
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address, and let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week it's all about DAISIES!!
Daisies are my favorite flower, and hopefully after some April showers you have some May flowers popping up in your neck of the woods too.

Rules to Join Challenge No. 4 ~ Make a card that has anything to do with Daisies ~ that's it!

Challenge Award ~ The winning creation will have a choice of one of the cards I've posted for this weekly challenge that I will be adding throughout the week. I'm a full time working gal, so the amount will change according to the time that I have to create, but I feel pretty good about saying that you'll have at least 3 to choose from :)

*To keep the cost of mailing practical, I'm going to have to limit this to US only (sorry).


3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I see a little growth already. :) You had FOUR players last week. :) I like your sweet daisy girl card. And here is another EASY challenge. I have plenty of papers and images with daisies, too!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is ADORABLE!!!
I LOVE the image AND the beautiful BG Paper! Daisies and daffodils are my favorite flowers! I hope to find time to play this week. I need something fresh and creative to do to occupy my mind :)

HUGS!
Heather

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Thank you for the sweet invitation to join your daisy challenge! This one is new to me, but I see lots of talent here and I'll definitely keep an eye out for future challenges!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs